The 2021 Lake of the Ozarks Shootout Presented by Performance Boat Centers is just over a couple weeks away! There’s absolutely nothing like being at the event at Captain Ron’s or on the water for Shootout Weekend. However, for those of you not fortunate enough to make it to the event, there will be plenty of options to watch on TV, streaming, and on Facebook as well as listen on the radio. Here is our complete rundown on where you can watch & listen to the 2021 Lake of the Ozarks Shootout:
Racing Saturday & Sunday, August 28th & 29th / 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
FM Radio Options:
- KQUL Cool 102.7 FM
KQUL Cool 102.7 Classic Hits Facebook page/ KLOZ Mix 92.7 Today’s Best Hits Facebook page
Lake TV Platforms:
- Co-Mo Connect Channel 90
- Charter Spectrum 197
- Lake TV Roku channel Search Lake TV in Channel Store
- Fire TV Lake TV Search Lake TV under Apps
- KRCG TV 13 on Satellite/Cable and 13.1 OTA. Stream on Hulu Live TV, Paramount Plus, FuboTV, AT&T TV, YouTube and Sling TV(Streaming in that market only)
- KMCI Channel 38 The Spot in Kansas City and on Digital Channel 25, Charter Spectrum and Consolidated Communications Channel 8, Comcast Xfinity channel 2 in Kansas and channel 5 in Missouri, AT&T U-verse and Google Fiber Channel 38 and Spectrum Digital 1230, Xfinity H*)& AND U-Verse channel 1038.
- Ozarks CW KYCW on Digital channel 24
- MC22 powered by Mediacom airing in Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Dubuque, IA. Missouri, Quad Cities, Illinois/Indiana, Metro Minneapolis. And on MC22 XTreme streaming service where available.
LakeExpo.com live stream player embedded on homepage.
This year’s Shootout will be recorded and edited for broadcast distribution and airing on MAV TVPlus and MVTVPlus on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV.